Attention shoppers: Geotagalog 2.0 is finally (almost) here! Learn about 2.0β...
Take full advantage of the Places feature in iPhoto '09 using a GPS logger.
Free demo only limits the amount of photos imported into iPhoto.
Universal binary, Mac OS X 10.5–10.6
Try the 2.0 beta instead!
Let Geotagalog and a GPS logger do the hard work of assigning Places metadata to your photos.
Why import ungeotagged pictures into iPhoto, when it's so straightforward to GPS-enable your favorite camera?
View tutorial with sample GPS tracklog
- Geotags photos while importing them into iPhoto from a connected camera or card reader.
It's also easy to geotag and import files/folders already on your hard drive.
- Shows live photo location preview, with mouseover thumbnails, as you make adjustments.
- Sets geolocation metadata to JPEG and several popular RAW formats without image quality loss.
Geotagalog's sophisticated automatic geotagging technology combines locations from a tracklog file with the pictures on your camera.
Simply open a tracklog and choose a photo source.
Make adjustments with a live preview, then easily import right into iPhoto '09.
Direct support for many tracklog types:
- popular NMEA 0183 logs (.nmea, .gps, .log, .txt)
- GPX, the standard GPS Exchange format (.gpx)
- Garmin Training Center course histories (.tcx)
- FAI Gliding Commission flight recordings (.igc)
- we gladly consider requests for new formats!
Copyright © 2008–2010 Calf Trail Software, LLC. All rights reserved.