NMEA/TCX support in an update near you: Geotagalog 1.22009 May 5
Version 1.2 of Geotagalog has gone out as an automatic update, with a few little improvents even since its beta. Adding direct support for NMEA 0183 and Garming Training Center format was fun work for us, and it's already been helping beta testers geotag their photos more quickly and more easily, or at least more quicker and easilylier.
Changes in Geotagalog 1.2:
- Reads GPS log data in NMEA 0183 (.nmea/.nme/.gps/.log/.txt) format
- Reads Garmin Training Center (.tcx) history data
- Ability to open tracklogs with Geotagalog from the Finder
- Some minor interface glitches fixed
- "Open recent" menu made available (new since beta)
- Geotagalog now provides icons for supported track files (new since beta)
- Help documentation updated for tracklog formats (new since beta)
Enjoy, keep in touch, and we'll keep working to make our products even better!