Geotagalog 1.1 with improved RAW support released2009 April 16
After a short beta, we're releasing version 1.1 of Geotagalog today. We've got a lot planned for our photo geotagging utility for iPhoto, so we wanted to get these improvements out to everyone sooner rather than later.
To recap, Geotagalog 1.1 adds:
- Geotagging of many popular RAW formats
- Lossless tagging of JPEGs
- Easier workflow using Geotagalog when camera is connected
- Other minor interface improvements
- Updated help for these changes (since beta)
Version 1.1 should be available as an automatic update, or head over to Geotagalog's information page for the download.